Catholic #3 Goldmine (Resources)
You've just clicked into a goldmine!
Below is a wealth of immensely helpful downloadable handouts on all areas of the Catholic faith. They are a wonderful, free, and engaging way to really learn to grasp the Catholic faith at an adult level, and learn to explain it to others. These fantastic and truly faith-filled handouts will really help you appreciate, live, and love your Catholic faith better, and get closer to God. Promise!
Just click on any of the below links and it will open up the handout for you. Enjoy!
Do Catholics Worship Mary?
How can I understand the Mass better so I can get my heart into it more?
- Liturgy: An Introduction
- The Liturgical Year
- Parts of the Mass
- Liturgical Vocabulary List
- Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord
- Holy Week
- Solemnity of Easter
What are some of things my non-Catholic friends disagree with?
- Celibacy for the sake of the Kingdom
- Chastity and Modesty
- Did Jesus always know He was God?
- Does God exist?
- Errors of Modern Culture
- Good Works
- In Persona Christie: The Concept Explained
Infallibility: God's Perfect Gift to His Imperfect Church
- Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life
- Miracles: Proof of Christ's Claims
- Once Saved, Always Saved?
- One, Holy, Catholic...
- Separted Brethren
- Servant of the Servants of God: St. Peter and his Successors
- Social Teaching of the Church
- Stealing, Lying, Cheating
- The Catholic Family
- The Church is Apostolic
- The Communion of Saints
- The Consecrated Life
- The Dignity and Vocation of Women
- The Four Last Things: Death, Judgement, Heaven and Hell
- The New Heavens and the New Earth: The Real Rapture
- Sanctity of Human Life
- Veneration of Holy Images: Idolatry?
- Women and the Priesthood